Position: Senior Web Designer
Position Responsibilities: This position is responsible for designing, and managing high-end / high-quality websites, interactive media and web content for our clients’ service and product offerings. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in specifying and developing websites and other interactive user interfaces, using the latest front-end tools and techniques, including responsive design. This position also requires a thorough understanding of search engine optimization, and a keen awareness of web industry trends, technologies and solutions as they emerge. As part of an integrated marketing team, this individual will work closely with graphic designers, digital project managers, marketing directors, and account managers to ensure consistency of marketing campaigns and brand presentation that is aligned with the client’s strategies.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic / Web Design or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in web design and development
- Proficient on Mac and Windows systems, as well MS Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience building websites in Wordpress and other content management systems
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for team collaboration
- Proactive approach to problem solving and continuous improvement
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills:
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently with a proven track record of delivering results in a fast paced environment
- Independent worker with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and implement strategies
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to effectively support to various levels of personnel
- Quick learner of new technologies
- Experience with backend web development technologies and a variety of content management systems are strong pluses
Why you’ll love working here:
- DeanHouston is a growing company on Inc. 500’s list of “5,000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past three years.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Located in downtown Cincinnati, DeanHouston has an inspiring and productive work culture housed in the historic, yet recently renovated, Edge building.
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training, and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process.
- DeanHouston has 60+ employees worldwide, but the Cincinnati office is tight-knit and able to react quickly to clients’ needs.
How to apply: Resumes, including portfolio, can be submitted at www.deanhouston.com. This position and other openings are listed under the “Contact Us” tab.