Position: Senior Web Designer/Developer
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic / Web Design or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in web design and development
- Extensive experience with Wordpress and other content management systems.
- Experience working with GitHub, Bitbucket or other online repositories.
- Proficient on Mac and PC systems, as well as Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment on multiple, concurrent assignments
- Exceptional customer service skills both internally and client facing
- Experience with backend web development technologies (PHP, .NET, etc.) a strong plus
Why you’ll love working here:
- DeanHouston is a growing company on Inc. 500’s list of “5,000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past three years.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Located in downtown Cincinnati, DeanHouston has an inspiring and productive work culture housed in the historic, yet recently renovated, Edge building.
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training, and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process.
- DeanHouston has 60+ employees worldwide, but the Cincinnati office is tight-knit and able to react quickly to clients’ needs.
How to apply: Resumes, including portfolio, can be submitted at www.deanhouston.com. This position and other openings are listed under the “Contact Us” tab.