Are you psyched about summer? Hot days, pool time, vacations? Here at Cincinnati PRSA, we like those, too. But, we’re also looking forward to some targeted networking opportunities. A few of our amazing members have offered to organize niche networking opportunities at a variety of locations. It will be an excellent opportunity to meet and share ideas about the challenges that are specific to your type of business. Kind of like group therapy! There is no registration fee for events, so your only cost will be what you order off the menu.
This event is MEMBERS ONLY. Members are allowed to register one non-member guest.
Register now for the session you’d like to attend:
Independent practitioner lunch
- Wednesday, June 19 at 11:30 a.m.
- Bronte Café at Joseph-Beth, 2692 Madison Road, Cincinnati
- Organized by Gail Myers and Joni Sullivan-Baker
Brands happy hour (downtown)
- Monday, June 24 at 5:15 p.m.
- Crave, 175 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati
- Organized by Sheila Roth
Brands lunch (North)
- Tuesday, June 25 at 11:30 a.m.
- Bravo Deerfield, 5045 Deerfield Blvd., Mason
- Organized by Sarah McGee
Agency breakfast (downtown)
- Wednesday, June 26 at 8:30 a.m.
- Ingredients in the Westin, 21 E 5th Street
- Organized by Lauren Doyle
- Wednesday, June 26 at 12:00 p.m.
- Andy’s Mediterranean Grille, 906 Nassau, Cincinnati
- Organized by Melissa Currence
Registration ends June 17, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.