Meghann Craig, Cincinnati PRSA president, will be a panelist at the Market Research, Media, Analytics & Marketing Industry Focus event, organized by the Generation Now (GenNow) Cincinnati Network.
The free event will be from 6-9 p.m. (panel begins at 7 p.m.) Thursday, June 30, on the ninth floor of Nielsen BASES (East 5th Street #1000, Cincinnati). Tickets are available at http://bit.ly/1Yd6CKf.
GenNow Cincinnati’s mission is to build a progressive network of young professionals and offer attractive, socially engaging activities to establish an identity among this ever-growing population.
Joining Craig on the panel are:
- Chenney Chen, marketer, Plum Street Productions
- Dennis Devlin, CEO, Consumer Clarity
- India Jones, traffic reporter, Channel 5 News
- Tony Blankemeyer, data commercialization lead, 84.51
- Jaclyn Whitehead, manager, Nielsen
- James Marable, manager, recruitment brand marketing, Macy's
GenNow’s networking events are held on the final Thursday of every month. For more information, visit http://www.meetup.com/Generation-NOW-Cincinnati-Network-Meetup/.