Media Day, one of Cincinnati’s largest PR, social media and marketing conferences, is right around the corner.
This year’s event on Oct. 14 at the Horseshoe Casino will feature an impressive speaker roster of local and national professionals, including keynote speaker Jeffrey Moran, vice president of PR, events & lifestyle marketing at Pernod Ricard USA (beverage company that owns brands like Absolut, Jameson, etc.). Take a look at the full speaker line up here.
The latest addition to this PRSA Cincinnati mainstay is the Media Day Happy Hour, which will take place at Mt. Adams Pavilion following the event. Pavilion, known for its scenic Cincinnati views, will be the perfect place for post-conference networking, discussions and fun.
Happy Hour tickets are $15, and include appetizers and two drink tickets. Free parking is available up the street at the Monastery, on the street and in the garage (last option requires minimal fee). The Media Day Happy Hour is also the PRSA Cincinnati New Pros’ event for October, so local YPs, we hope to see you there!
This year’s event, including the full-day conference and happy hour, would not be possible without the valuable Media Day sponsors, which include:
- Scripps – Platinum Sponsor
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati – Supporting Sponsor
- Hubbard Interactive – Supporting Sponsor
- Wordsworth Communications – Happy Hour Sponsor
- Copperfox Marketing – Gold Sponsor
- Brandflick – Sponsor
- Mark Bowen – Photography Sponsor
- Michael Kochersperger, MJK Design – Design Sponsor
- Multi Craft – Printing Sponsor
- Vigilant Technology Solutions – Technology Sponsor
Register today for Media Day 2014. We look forward to seeing you there!