O'Keeffe Digital PR
Position: PR and Content Manager
O’Keeffe is a Digital PR and Content Marketing agency located in Cincinnati’s Over-The-Rhine district. We specialize in helping our clients tell the right story, on the right channel, to the right audience, at the right time. Our aim is to be the best partner in storytelling by providing best-in- class public relations and content strategy services to our clients.
We are seeking a full-time PR & Content Manager with a passion for client engagement and strong writing skills to lead accounts. The Account Manager will provide direct management of clients’ public and digital presence with an emphasis on PR and content. The Account Manager will create, present, and implement these strategies for clients.
• Work directly with clients to build a trusting relationship that drives results, establish PR strategies to achieve their unique goals, successfully implement these strategies, and provide regular progress and performance updates with them.
• Write engaging, clean, and concise copy. Have a keen eye for editing content.
• Craft, implement, and evaluate PR and communications strategies including:
• Identify target audiences and curate relevant content to engage them and achieve strategic objectives.
• Discover PR opportunities, write compelling press releases and media alerts, and successfully achieve earned media coverage through targeted outlets. Evaluate performance, provide further recommendations, and update media contacts lists with each PR campaign.
• Create and manage content calendars including but not limited to PR, web, newsletters, and blogs.
• Write and publish engaging content for blogs, newsletters, white papers, and other content marketing material as necessary.
• Monitor, listen, and respond to conversations about O’Keeffe and its clients in the media.
• Manage O’Keeffe and its clients’ reputation by monitoring and responding to media reports, user generated content, comments, and reviews.
• Compile analytics reports showing results and provide strategic insights/recommendations.
• Create and manage a current list of media contacts to support PR strategy. Build and nurture relationships with media contacts.
• Continuously improve earned media gains by capturing and analyzing the appropriate media coverage data/metrics, insights and best practices, and compile reports with data-driven and actionable insights to inform strategic decisions.
• Monitor trends in digital marketing, content marketing, social media, and PR alongside marketing applications, channels, design, and strategy. Make recommendations as necessary.
• Enthusiastic and creative individual with the drive to take initiative and work both independently and interdependently with a team. The right candidate must have a passion and hunger for achieving business success through PR and communications. Digital marketing experience a plus.
• 4– 7 years of professional full-time experience in the account management and public relations field.
• Demonstrated success of launching PR campaigns and managing media relations.
• Excellent writing skills, particularly in a technical or B2B capacity. Working knowledge of writing in AP Style is a must.
Please send writing samples, cover letter, and salary requirements to Dale Justice at firstname.lastname@example.org.