With PRSA National membership, you will:
- Advocate for the profession by contributing to the "Business Case for Public Relations™."
- Stay on top of emerging public relations trends and industry news
- Enhance your daily performance with the latest issues, case studies and research analysis.
- Benefit from members-only offers, including discounts on professional development seminars, conferences and events.
- Connect with other members and access industry tools with your personalized homepage.
- Accelerate your career — at any level.
- See additional PRSA National benefits.
In addition, with PRSA Local Chapter membership, you will:
- Become a visibly engaged member of your local public relations community, while expanding your circle of colleagues and contacts.
- Expand your circle of colleagues and contacts
- Discounted member rates on local seminars, meetings, luncheons, receptions and programs.
- Earn recognition through industry awards.
- Step into leadership roles to develop your personal skills and advocate for the public relations profession.
- Learn about business development and job opportunities in your local community.
Connect with a vibrant community of more than 22,000 PR Professionals.
As they say, membership has its privileges. As a member of PRSA, you will be keeping company with the leaders in the PR industry. If you'd like information about how to join PRSA, please contact Bridget Kochersperger, Membership Chair. Bridget will provide you with information about national PRSA and the local Cincinnati Chapter.
PRSA National and Chapter memberships gives you:
Access to a broad spectrum of local and national professional development opportunities
Local and National networks to help you in your career
Valuable information services through National's Professional Resources Center
Complimentary subscriptions to the award-winning publicationsPR Tactics and The Strategist
Career development resources and tools
- Opportunities to develop your leadership skills
- Access to Professional Interest Sections and Affinity Groups
- and much more
There is also a tremendous amount of resources and programs available through the national PRSA office. For more information about national programs and activities, visit their website at www.prsa.org.
Including, but not limited to:
- What are my National benefits? The Member Benefits page provides a comprehensive overview of member benefits, with new messaging.
- New and enhanced programs for members:
- New: Insurance for members and their families, or their businesses.
- New: FedEx shipping. (Replaces the DHL offer.)
- New: Avis and Budget car rental.
- Office products from Office Depot.
- Bank of America credit card which benefits the PRSA Foundation
Details of these programs are in MemberNet under ‘Member Benefits’:
- The Jobcenter offers two new features: Job Mentor and Ask the Experts (courtesy of College of Fellows). Refer to the Career Resources section of Jobcenter. Chapters interested in collaboration with National’s Jobcenter should contact Richard.email@example.com or call him at (212) 460-1406.
- PRSA National LinkedIn group, for members only, now with nearly 3,000 participants. (Many chapters and sections also have LinkedIn groups.)
- PR QuickStart, free Web-based training for new professionals, created in partnership with PRSA’s Counselors Academy and the Council of Public Relations Firms.
- PR Journal, an online publication that showcases original communications research of PRSA members, further extending the industry knowledge base.