Position: Media Manager
Position Responsibilities: DeanHouston’s ideal candidate will be able to lead the overall media effort for the company and its clients. The candidate will be responsible for developing media plans and placement based on each client’s strategy and budget. In addition, the media manager will analyze and negotiate with media outlets, and act as the direct liaison between the agency and client. The primary media focus is on print and digital B2B media, with occasional B2C needs. This is a great opportunity for someone to take the overall media effort to the next level for our clients.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferably Marketing, Communications, Advertising, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in media planning, buying and execution
- Evaluate media options, provide recommendations based on a client’s goals and objectives
- Top-notch negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask; work in a fast-paced environment, excellent at prioritizing and organizing
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Comfortable speaking and presenting to clients, as may be required
- Must provide clients with updates on existing plans, recommend adjustments to plans as may be necessary when clients request changes, and provide post-buy analysis and reporting
- Ownership of day-to-day billing and invoicing processes, and responsible for invoice reconciliation
- Monitor deadlines and specs, communicating with internal teams to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Build, develop, and strengthen relationships with media partners and clients
- Work with media contacts to obtain value-add publicity in conjunction with paid media
- Strong ability to work independently; self-motivated; problem solver
- Comfortable working in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Media Buying software experience is a plus
- Advertising Agency experience preferred
- Copywriting and proofing is a HUGE plus
- Experience with SRDS and Kantar is a plus
- Strong knowledge of digital is a plus (re-marketing/re-targeting, site analytics, reporting, email marketing, etc.)
Why you’ll love working here:
- DeanHouston is a growing company on Inc. 500’s list of “5,000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past three years.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Located in downtown Cincinnati, DeanHouston has an inspiring and productive work culture housed in the historic, yet recently renovated, Edge building.
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training, and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process.
- DeanHouston has 60+ employees worldwide, but the Cincinnati office is tight-knit and able to react quickly to clients’ needs.
How to apply: Resumes, including portfolio, can be submitted at www.deanhouston.com. This position and other openings are listed under the “Contact Us” tab.