Position: Marketing Manager
Position Responsibilities: The Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of the activities of our global B2B clients. This position will serve as primary liaison with client marketing teams, and lead the execution of long-term marketing initiatives, ensuring the creative product or service exceeds the client expectations. The Marketing Manager will lead a team of agency resources to deliver effective tactics on time, accurate, and within budget.
The position requires a constant performer who can provide leadership and value-added ideas to build client confidence and remain comfortable with routine client contact.
The candidate will be self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, responsive, and efficient with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while serving the client’s needs.
A successful candidate will embody a positive, can-do attitude with a sense of urgency. This person will embrace challenges, take responsibility and get things done, going above and beyond our client’s expectations.
- Coordinates and manages agency resources in implementing projects from beginning to completion.
- Supports marketing team with activities including concept development, project management, building presentations, and coordination of special projects.
- Writes recommendations or plans based on rationale/data analysis.
- Highly responsive while providing quality and efficient tactical execution.
- Understands, explains, and applies program objectives and strategies to client and agency resources.
- Helps guide and directs projects across all disciplines.
- Leverages customer insights and knowledge of client business by adding value to creative development.
- Tracks competitive creative work advertising, sales, and media.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required – Marketing or PR emphasis.
- 5+ years in an advertising or marketing position preferably in an agency serving in an account leadership role.
- Experience with B2B clients preferred.
- Excellent project management, attention to detail, organization, and time management skills required.
- Fluent in tactical execution but also strategic planning.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- An understanding of business and industry, identifying marketing problems, and the ability to provide solid strategic marketing counsel and solutions.
- Must have some experience working with PR, traditional print media and/or social media: supervise and direct the creation of press releases, social media strategy, SEO and SEM.
- Must have experience and degree of comfort leading electronic/digital marketing initiatives, including web site development and digital communications.
- Thorough understanding of how to lead the creative process starting with strategic direction and the development of detailed creative briefs.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills; ability to present in front of an audience.
- Strong client management skills, including interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport and credibility with senior-level clients and internal partners.
- Comfortable with budgeting, billing, and reporting procedures.
- Knowledge of MS Office software.
Why you’ll love working here:
- DeanHouston is a growing company on Inc. 500’s list of “5,000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past three years.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Located in downtown Cincinnati, DeanHouston has an inspiring and productive work culture housed in the historic, yet recently renovated, Edge building.
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training, and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process.
- DeanHouston has 60+ employees worldwide, but the Cincinnati office is tight-knit and able to react quickly to clients’ needs.
How to apply: Resumes, including portfolio, can be submitted at www.deanhouston.com. This position and other openings are listed under the “Contact Us” tab.