Great American Insurance Group
Job Title: Communications Representative
Job Summary: The Corporate Marketing & Branding department provides marketing support and brand management for the company and its 30+ business units. The department is seeking a Communications Representative to support our growing Property & Casualty business. In this role, the selected individual will provide marketing services through effective project management, client relations and communication support.
- Under moderate supervision, provide effective project management for communication materials through a variety of print and digital media outlets, such as marketing materials, brochures, email campaigns, website, event communication and video support.
- Serve as account manager with multiple business units to ensure customer satisfaction through creative and well-executed materials that meet or exceed expectations and help drive the business.
- Make practical and appropriate recommendations that support the marketing objectives and needs of a variety of business units.
- Develop external communications, demonstrating excellence in written and verbal skills, and ensuring compliance with company policies and corporate identity standards.
- Collaborate with in-house designers to produce creative and effective marketing communication materials and videos.
- Coordinate appropriate review and approval from management, customers, legal and/or other stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, communications, marketing, English, journalism or related discipline.
- Three to five years of related experience required, prior insurance experience a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate proven planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, preferably AP Style.
- Familiarity with graphic design principles and visual branding elements.
- Should be able to demonstrate working knowledge of business systems used to perform the functions of the job.
- Experience with Marketo, Vidyard and Cvent a plus.