Membership in the Cincinnati Chapter of PRSA provides a wealth of professional and personal benefits, including:
- The opportunity to network and make connections with Cincinnati’s best and brightest public relations professionals. Many of our members have landed their first jobs, made strategic career moves and strengthened their personal network as a result of PRSA.
- Free and discounted professional development events, including sit-down luncheons with exclusive speakers, brown bag seminars, happy hour networking events, new professionals get togethers, a world-class Media Day, chapter award programs, and more.
- Free PRSA webinars, featuring industry leaders from across the country.
- Leading-edge industry news, delivered right to your door and inbox, courtesy of PRSA’s national office. Includes PRSA’s award-winning newspaper Tactics, The Strategist magazine, and opt-in email newsletters featuring current, breaking news and case studies.
- The industry’s only nationally recognized accreditation program, the APR. The Cincinnati Chapter offerspreparatory classes to ensure exam readiness.
2018 PRSA Free Section Promo
Connect with PR and Communication Professionals in Your Industry
Not all PR and communications is the same and no one can relate to you more than people who work in the same industry.
Join PRSA by June 30, 2018 and you will also receive a membership to a Professional Interest Section* for free when you use the promo code SECTIONS18.
What is a Professional Interest Section?
PRSA has 14 professional interest groups, known as Sections. Each Section focuses on a specific industry that public relations and communication professionals serve, and a few of the Sections are geared toward career level or business owners.
Members of these Sections are able to connect with industry peers who have similar needs and share the same challenges. These groups exchange important and relevant information about their area of interest through a variety of channels throughout the year.
Click here to view all 14 Professional Interest Sections.
Each Section provides members:
- Professional development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities online and at select events.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Section newsletter.
- Discounts to Section-sponsored events (when applicable).
Sign up today to start taking advantage of your PRSA benefits, including a members-only app, a members-only online community, a daily e-newsletter featuring breaking industry headlines, a library of informative webinars, networking tools and many other resources.
If you have any questions, the PRSA Membership team would be happy to help. Feel free to call (212) 460-1400 or email Member Services.
Visit https://www.prsa.org/2018freesection/ to see complete program rules and additional information.
Get Rewarded for Your Referrals
Here’s how it works:
YOUR REWARD — Receive a $40 Amazon gift card for each new member who joins PRSA by Dec. 31, 2018 as a result of your referral.
YOUR FRIEND’S REWARD — Those who join using FRIENDS18 will have the $65 initiation fee waived.
HOW TO REFER — Share the benefits of PRSA and encourage your friends/colleagues to join PRSA via the online application.
HOW WE TRACK — If your referral(s) apply for membership, they will need to use the FRIENDS18 promo code and include your name in the “How did you hear about PRSA” section of the membership application. If they join, we will send you an email and you get rewarded. It’s that easy.
Visit https://www.prsa.org/refer-a-friend/ to see complete program rules and additional information.
Contact Bridget Kochersperger, Cincinnati Chapter Membership Chair, at email@example.com.