Membership in the Cincinnati Chapter of PRSA provides a wealth of professional and personal benefits, including:
- The opportunity to network and make connections with Cincinnati’s best and brightest public relations professionals. Many of our members have landed their first jobs, made strategic career moves and strengthened their personal network as a result of PRSA.
- Free and discounted professional development events, including sit-down luncheons with exclusive speakers, brown bag seminars, happy hour networking events, new professionals get togethers, a world-class Media Day, chapter award programs, and more.
- Free PRSA webinars, featuring industry leaders from across the country.
- Leading-edge industry news, delivered right to your door and inbox, courtesy of PRSA’s national office. Includes PRSA’s award-winning newspaper Tactics, The Strategist magazine, and opt-in email newsletters featuring current, breaking news and case studies.
- The industry’s only nationally recognized accreditation program, the APR. The Cincinnati Chapter offerspreparatory classes to ensure exam readiness.
Waived Initiation/Reinstatement Fee & Free IMC Course Lessons
As the lines between public relations and marketing continue to blur, your commitment to lifelong learning becomes even more important. The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is a preeminent learning organization and we are here to help!
Want to see firsthand the kind of informative programming that we have to offer? If so, we have a special membership deal just for you!
Join PRSA by Sept. 30, 2017 and you will receive the first two lessons to our “Creating Effective Integrated Marketing Communications Campaigns” online training program free of charge. PLUS we will waive the $65 initiation fee for new members — in total, a $225 value! Former members will have the $35 reinstatement fees waived.
Invest in yourself and take advantage of this special offer by using the code SUMMERIMC17. This offer is available until Sept. 30, 2017.
Learning for its own sake brings its own advantages, such as:
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Greater adaptability to change when it happens and a reduced aversion to risk
- A more satisfying professional life
- Proven ideas and beliefs
- Revitalized and inspired outlook
P.S.: Take advantage of the quarterly billing option if you are paying for your membership yourself!
*Offer is not valid for regular, current members or renewing members. Refer to https://www.prsa.org/membership/membership-categories for details. Chapter and other Section dues are an additional fee.
Contact Bridget Kochersperger, Cincinnati Chapter Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.