Membership in the Cincinnati Chapter of PRSA provides a wealth of professional and personal benefits, including:
- The opportunity to network and make connections with Cincinnati’s best and brightest public relations professionals. Many of our members have landed their first jobs, made strategic career moves and strengthened their personal network as a result of PRSA.
- Free and discounted professional development events, including sit-down luncheons with exclusive speakers, brown bag seminars, happy hour networking events, new professionals get togethers, a world-class Media Day, chapter award programs, and more.
- Free PRSA webinars, featuring industry leaders from across the country.
- Leading-edge industry news, delivered right to your door and inbox, courtesy of PRSA’s national office. Includes PRSA’s award-winning newspaper Tactics, The Strategist magazine, and opt-in email newsletters featuring current, breaking news and case studies.
- The industry’s only nationally recognized accreditation program, the APR. The Cincinnati Chapter offerspreparatory classes to ensure exam readiness.
Free Webinar & Waived Initiation Fee
PRSA offers more than 90 on-demand webinars that members can access 24/7 for free. We would like for you to experience what 21,000 of your peers have regular access to, by offering you a FREE webinar (a $200 value). Try one of these webinars from the PRSA library by choosing one of the free-to-member selections, and use code TRYPRSA17 to view it for free. Then, when you join PRSA, use code JOINPRSA17 to have the $65 initiation fee waived! This offer is valid until May 31, 2017!
PRSA New Pros Promotion
PRSSA graduates, or those with fewer than three years of PR or communication experience, can receive a free one-year New Professionals Section membership when you join as an associate member. Use code AM17 when joining to take advantage of this offer. This offer is valid until May 31, 2017!
Associate members receive full PRSA membership benefits, with reduced PRSA National membership fees of $60 - $200.
Contact Bridget Kochersperger, Cincinnati Chapter Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.