Membership in the Cincinnati Chapter of PRSA provides a wealth of professional and personal benefits, including:
- The opportunity to network and make connections with Cincinnati’s best and brightest public relations professionals. Many of our members have landed their first jobs, made strategic career moves and strengthened their personal network as a result of PRSA.
- Free and discounted professional development events, including sit-down luncheons with exclusive speakers, brown bag seminars, happy hour networking events, new professionals get togethers, a world-class Media Day, chapter award programs, and more.
- Free PRSA webinars, featuring industry leaders from across the country.
- Leading-edge industry news, delivered right to your door and inbox, courtesy of PRSA’s national office. Includes PRSA’s award-winning newspaper Tactics, The Strategist magazine, and opt-in email newsletters featuring current, breaking news and case studies.
- The industry’s only nationally recognized accreditation program, the APR. The Cincinnati Chapter offerspreparatory classes to ensure exam readiness.
2018 PRSA Free Chapter Promo
Think Local. Think PRSA
Having access to thousands of communications professionals through the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is a wonderful thing, but there is also something special about being a part of something local.
Join PRSA by April 30, 2018 and you will also receive a membership to PRSA Cincinnati Chapter for free — when you use the promo code CHAPTERS18.
P.S.: Don’t delay – there won’t be another free Chapter offer until October 2018!
Why Should You Join Your Local Chapter?
The more involved you are in your profession and community, the more likely you are to be engaged in the workplace. Local PRSA Chapters provide members with knowledge, training and the opportunity for professional growth and connections.
Below are four reasons why you should join your local Chapter today:
- Be with Your People– By attending Chapter events, you get out of the office and are able to mingle with people who share your passion for PR and communications.
- Networking– Chapter members are able to connect with other members and industry experts in a variety of ways, such as in-person meetings and by building one-on-one relationships.
- You Are Not Alone –If you are an independent practitioner or work in a small communications/PR department you might not have many people around to bounce ideas off of. However you are not alone, Chapters have many members that know what you’re going through and are more than happy to give you advice and feedback.
- Career Connections –No one knows more about what is happening in the PR/communications industry with regards to career opportunities, job openings and potential future connections to advance your career than the members of your local Chapter.
Visit https://www.prsa.org/2018freechapter/ to see complete program rules and additional information.
Get Rewarded for Your Referrals
Here’s how it works:
YOUR REWARD — Receive a $40 Amazon gift card for each new member who joins PRSA by Dec. 31, 2018 as a result of your referral.
YOUR FRIEND’S REWARD — Those who join using FRIENDS18 will have the $65 initiation fee waived.
HOW TO REFER — Share the benefits of PRSA and encourage your friends/colleagues to join PRSA via the online application.
HOW WE TRACK — If your referral(s) apply for membership, they will need to use the FRIENDS18 promo code and include your name in the “How did you hear about PRSA” section of the membership application. If they join, we will send you an email and you get rewarded. It’s that easy.
Visit https://www.prsa.org/refer-a-friend/ to see complete program rules and additional information.
Contact Bridget Kochersperger, Cincinnati Chapter Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.