Distinguish Yourself...Earn Your APR. The Cincinnati Chapter can Help!
An Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) reflects an understanding and mastery of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to develop and deliver strategic communications. For more than 50 years, APR has been the recognized gold standard for the profession.
The Cincinnati chapter offers classes for PR professionals interested in earning their APR certification, as well as practitioners interested in a comprehensive overview of our profession. The classes are designed specifically to help APR candidates prepare for their Panel Presentation (formerly Readiness Review) and the computer-based exam.
2018 Class Details and Registration
APR classes are typically offered in the Fall. 2018 class details and a registration page will be posted when the details become available.
You can also learn about the Accreditation process on the National APR website at http://www.praccreditation.org/
NOTE: You must also be an active member of PRSA to use the APR designation after your name.
Board Member/Accreditation Chair
Allison Schroeder, APR
PRSA Cincinnati Chapter Accredited Members
- Joyce M. Battoclette, APR – TriHealth
- Elizabeth Reiter Benson, APR
- Sheila Veits Berding, APR – Western & Southern Financial Group
- Joe Bobbey, Jr. APR – TIER1 Performance Solutions
- Michael J. Boehmer, APR – Mercy Health
- Judith Bogart Meredith, APR - Retired
- William E. Brewer, APR – Miami University
- Shara Clark, APR – Miami University
- Debbie D. Copeland-Bloom, APR – Mercy Health
- Sara Cullin, APR
- Melissa Currence, APR – The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Bethany S. Dale, APR - Environmental Technologies & Communications, Inc.
- Melissa D. Dallas, APR – Federal Home Loan Bank
- Jennifer L. Dexter, APR – City of Fairfield
- Lauren Doyle, APR – Wordsworth Communications
- Pamela K. Gilchrist, APR, CPT – GilchristGroup
- Barbara Grimsley, APR
- Kellie A. Grob, APR – CR Architecture & Design
- Adrienne E. Gutbier, APR – FirstGroup America
- Karla G. Harvill, APR – Mercy Health
- Ginny Hizer, APR
- Stephanie Honan, APR – Fifth Third Bank
- Terri Hornbach-Torres, APR – THT Communications
- Shandi Huber, APR - Fifth Third Bank
- Holly S. Ingram, APR – EyeMed/Luxottica Retail
- Brandy Jones, APR – Metro
- Chris Kemper, APR - FirstGroup America
- Jonathan Kissell, APR – Rumpke
- Robin Klaene, APR – Kenton County Public Library
- Deborah Leonard, APR – Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati
- Faith Lynch, APR – City of Montgomery
- Julia Mace, APR – The University of Cincinnati Foundation
- Jose D. Marques, APR – Western & Southern Financial Group
- Ann M. McManis, APR
- Rick Miller, APR – Rick Miller Communications
- Gail Myers, APR – Retired
- Lee Oberlag, APR
- Sherrie O’Rear, APR – Western & Southern Financial Group
- Peter J. Osborne, APR – Eric Mower + Associates
- Sean T. Parker, APR - Fifth Third Bank
- Linda Palacios, APR - ETC, Inc.
- Robert S. Pasquinucci, APR - Intrinzic
- Sarah M. Pasquinucci, APR – P&G
- Anne M. Petocelli, APR
- Carrie Krysanick Phillippi, APR – GE Global Operations
- Amanda Pratt, APR – Rumpke Consolidated Companies
- Mimi Rasor, APR – Rasor Marketing Communications
- Maureen Richmond, APR – Mercy Health
- Erin Rolfes, APR – The Kroger Co.
- Thomas Van Rosenberger, APR – Mayfield Clinic
- Thomas A. Schick, APR, Fellow PRSA – Xavier University
- Allison A. Schroeder, APR – Pomme Communications
- Rebecca Schultz, APR – Schultz Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Darcy E. Schwass, APR - Vehr Communications
- Jeffrey Seal, APR
- Melissa Slay, APR – Twin Lakes
- Laura Trujillo, APR – Fifth Third Bank
- Kathleen Burke Williams, APR – Clermont County, Ohio
- Jennifer C. Wolfe, APR – J. Wolfe, LLC