Position: 3D Designer Illustrator & Motion Designer
Position Responsibilities: This multimedia designer position is responsible for creating complex 2D and 3D product animations and illustrations, visual effects, video editing, and post production support. The ideal candidate will be an expert in motion design and illustration problem solving, be a confident self-starter, and have strong design skills. As part of an integrated marketing team, this individual will work closely with Graphic Designers, Digital Project Managers, Marketing Directors, and Account Managers to ensure the final results are aligned with our clients’ needs.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience in motion design
- Knowledge and proficiency Cinema 4D (preferred) or other 3D packages, Final Cut Pro X, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite and other motion design applications as needed
- Strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment on multiple, concurrent assignments
- Exceptional customer service skills both internally and client facing
- College degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
Why you’ll love working here:
- DeanHouston is a growing company on Inc. 500’s list of “5,000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past three years.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Located in downtown Cincinnati, DeanHouston has an inspiring and productive work culture housed in the historic, yet recently renovated, Edge building.
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training, and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process.
- DeanHouston has 60+ employees worldwide, but the Cincinnati office is tight-knit and able to react quickly to clients’ needs.
How to apply: Resumes, including portfolio, can be submitted at www.deanhouston.com. This position and other openings are listed under the “Contact Us” tab.